Cinderella has always been my favorite Disney Princess. No matter what life threw at her she met every situation with grace, dignity, and kindness. That’s the type of woman I want to be. With that in mind, I was excited when Pur Minerals came out with their expansive kit, The Cinderella Palette. While no amount of makeup can ever make you a better person, there is something to be said for looking good on the outside in order to reflect your inner beauty.
The kit contains everything you need for a variety of looks. With eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, highlighter, and lipsticks you’ll be looking Princess Perfect in no time! Here’s the breakdown:
- Dazzle- shimmery pinkish lavender
- Elegant- shimmery light nude
- Ethereal- shiny rose
- Breathless- warm shimmering taupe
- Entice- deep plum with soft shimmer
- Tempt- matte dark brown
- Fairy Tale- pale true pink
- Dream – shimmery golden coral
- Illusion- light nude golden highlighter
- Disguise- golden shimmer bronzer
- Enchant- deep berry
- Lure- shimmery crimson
- Imagine- sparkly nude
- Spellbound- bright orange-red
- Charm- sparkling bright pink
- Fantasy- satin rose
One of my favorite things about Pur Minerals as a brand is that they offer step-by-step looks for all of their palettes. Here’s one that’s perfect for Valentine’s day.
Get the Look | Classic Fairy Tale
- Fill in brows with Tempt. For best effect, use an angled makeup brush.
- Apply Dazzle all over the lid.
- Highlight under the brow with Elegant.
- Apply Ethereal to the inner crease and Tempt to the outer crease.
- Apply Dazzle under lower lash line and layer Ethereal on top.
- Apply Dream to the cheeks and apply Fairy Tale on top.
- Highlight above the cheekbones with Illusion.
- Apply Charm to the lips.
- Bonus: Line upper and lower lash line with a chocolate eyeliner.
Let me know if you try this look by posting a selfie in the comments!