Pink is an essential spring color, even more so when it’s on your nails. Pink nails add a classic pop of color that’s truly a joy to wear, and see. That’s why every woman should have at least one pink polish in the bathroom cabinet. If you don’t know where to start, here are my suggestions:
- For a true Barbie pink, look no further than O.P.I.’s Pink Flamenco (top left) it’s great for both spring and summer and will make your nails look picture perfect.
- If you want something a little edgier, my pick would be China Glaze’s Heli-Yum (top right). It sits somewhere in between red and pink, works year round, and has some definite oomph.
- Do you spend your spring decked out head to toe in Lilly Pulitzer? Essie’s Cute As A Button (center) is the ideal coral-pink to coordinate perfectly with your sundress and pearls.
- Perhaps you’re sick of traditional pink tones. The prescription for this condition is O.P.I.’s Mod About You (bottom left). Side effects include difficulty paying attention to anything other than how cool your nails look painted in this opaque pastel pink.
- If however, you’re more in the mood for a pink fit for a queen, the only pink for you is O.P.I.’s Princesses Rule! (bottom right). It’s pure decadence with an elegant, yet noticeable shimmer that will have you saying ooo la la.
So go ahead, wave goodbye to your nudes and reds – with perfectly pink manicured hands there’s no way you’ll be sticking around your apartment for long 😉