By now you know I love a good full-face palette. I’ve shared both Urban Decay’s Naked on the Run and Pur Minerals’ The Cinderella Palette with you before. Today I want to share yet another full-face in a box collection from Pur Minerals. The Love Your Selfie Best Sellers Collection contains everything you need to look as perfect as the selfie queen, Kim Kardashian. With 8 eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, highlighter, mascara, and lipgloss you have everything you need to look fab from day to night. This is my favorite to take on trips because with it you can create looks that are natural enough for the daytime, and also dramatic smokey eyes for evening wear. Here’s the rundown:
- Exposure: this light cream, matte nude is perfect for highlighting your arch and the inner corners of your eyes
- Fade: a matte sandy peach that is ideal for using all over your lid during the day
- Filter: with a metallic shimmer this silvery-rose amps up your usual look for a picture perfect evening
- Photobomb: with tiny glitter flecks this dark plum shade will give you a dramatic smokey eye that will keep everyone hypnotized
- Flash: similar to Fade, this neutral nude contains just enough shimmer that it’s appropriate for both day and evening
- Capture: perfect for the crease, this light taupe can complete your matte daytime office look
- Sepia: excellent for those of us with blue or green eyes this matte rusty brown it total Kim K. drama – use it to line your eyes during the day or to smoke it out at night
- Closeup: a deep matte black that is perfect for eyeliner and smokey eyes alike
Mineral Glow Bronzer – this bronzer looks very dark in the package, but goes on smoothly and lightly. A light swipe will work for pale girls (like me!) or build it up to contour darker skin tones.
Savvy Blush – Similar to the bronzer in its buildability, this blush is the perfect natural rose hue for day and night. It perfectly mirrors my natural flush and is matte so it never looks like I’m trying too hard.
Afterglow Illuminating Powder – This is by far my favorite highlighter EVER. I’d buy this whole palette for just this powder. It’s got the barest hint of sparkle so that I’m not looking greasy when photographed, and its yellow undertone makes my skin look picture perfect. Honestly, it’s my favorite part of this palette and I use it every time I go out.
Big Look Mascara – If you’re looking for curl and separation, this is the mascara for you. It’s deeply black and never ever clumps. It contains argan oil which not only prevents stickiness, but also helps nourish your lashes to make them grow long and strong.
Chateau Kisses Lip-Plumping Lip Gloss in Exposed – When I first saw this in the tube I thought it looked very 90’s brown. Not the case when you swipe it on. There’s a blush tone to it that makes it look very attractive and boy does it plump! There’s no tingling sensation like you get with other lip plumping glosses, but this will certainly leave you looking full lipped and ready to kiss. Plus, it’s soft shine is absolutely beautiful.
Not only does the palette contain all these great products and a large mirror, but Pur Minerals’ website also provides step by step tutorials on how to create different selfie-ready looks. Here are two of them:
Earlybird | Photo-friendly daytime look
1. Sweep Fade over the lid up to the brow bone
2. Apply Exposure the inner corner of the eye
3. Add Flash to the outer corner of the lid
4. Softly blend Filter from the crease to the middle of the lid, then apply Sepia into the outside crease
5. Sweep Filter along the lower lash line
6. Apply Savvy Blush to the apples of the cheeks and blend outwards
7. Apply Mineral Glow to areas of the face where the sun naturally hits
8. Lightly sweep Afterglow along the bridge of the nose, upper cheekbones, and brow bones for a highlight
9. Finish with two coats of Big Look Mascara
Slumber | Photo-friendly nighttime look
1. Sweep Filter over the lid up to the brow bone
2. Highlight brow bone to eyebrow with Exposure
3. Blend Close-up along the crease to the eye
4. Apply Photobomb onto the inner and outer corners of the eye
5. Smudge Sepia along the lower lash line
6. Line lid with Closeup along the lash line
7. Apply Savvy Blush to the apples of the cheeks and blend outwards
8. Apply Mineral Glow to areas of the face where the sun naturally hits
9. Lightly sweep Afterglow along the bridge of the nose, upper cheekbones, and brow bones for a highlight
10. Finish with two coats of Big Look Mascara
Give these looks a try and let me know what you think! Comment with your selfies to show off your fabulous faces 🙂